Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Zaxby's

Zaxby's
2099 W Evans ST
Florence, Sc 29501
843-665-5200
www.zaxbys.com


If there is once place I have to go, when I'm in the Carolina's, it's Zaxby's. I'm a sucker for Chicken Fingers. And if Chicken fingers are a favorite of yours, then Zaxby's is the place to go. I guess they have great wings and salads and such, but I've only stuck with the Chicken Fingers or as it's spelled at Zaxby's, Fingerz. Well, that's not true, I did have a Chicken Salad sandwich once, and it was pretty good. Not as good as Chik-Fil-A but still pretty good.

What is so good about Zaxby's Chicken Fingerz? Well for one, it's the size, they are huge compared to some fast food chains and they are always made fresh. The breading on the outside is excellent. The Fries are crinkle cut and rival my most favorite fries (Culver's - a hamburger joint mainly in the midwest). The Chicken Fingerz plate also comes with Cole Slaw and 2 pieces of Texas Toast. Plus they come with the best dipping sauce, Zak's Sauce. Kinda like a spicy Thousand Island Dressing.

Zaxby's has a lot on thier menu (All Chicken of course) but the Chicken Fingerz are it, you can stop right there. Trust me on this one!! I'll review Bojangles down the road and while they are pretty good, they don't compare to Zaxby's. Check them out at http://www.zaxby for your nearest location.

Zaxby's 4 out of 5 stars!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?